Roberto Contreras is the President and CEO of St. Christopher Holdings and DC Partners, which he founded in 2009.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Houston
Prior to St. Christopher and DC Partners, Mr. Contreras founded and was President and CEO of Cosentino North America. The combination of his diverse business experiences provides him with strong ties in the United States, Mexico and Europe.
Awards & Memberships
- 2002 Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- 2004 Time Magazine’s award to Cosentino’s product Silestone as one of the Visions of Tomorrow
- 2017 Arrival Award recognizing immigrant achievement form the University of Houston Law Center
- Member of the Houston Zoo Board
- Member of the Harris County Sheriff’s Office Foundation
- Member of the Young Presidents’ Organization and the World Presidents’ Organization
- Board of Trustees for the KIPP Academy